Global challenges such as ongoing geopolitical tensions, the energy crisis, climate change, biodiversity loss and plastic pollution are putting firms increasingly under pressure to take action and implement initiatives to save energy and cut costs.
However, despite the great potential of digital technologies in terms of sustainable accounting and decision-making, their implementation poses multiple challenges for many firms.
In the whitepaper you will learn:
- WHERE should firms focus their sustainability efforts?
- HOW can digitalisation contribute to enhancing corporate sustainability?
- WHAT are the key challenges firms face in their sustainable digital transformation?
- WHICH key actions can companies implement to get started and address these challenges?
- How can Sustainability Data Management look like in practice?