For proper risk and client management, reinsurers need an array of information, including data on or from contacts, marketing activities, services, contract design, claims, corporate hierarchies and external ratings. A customer relation management system gives you a 360-degree overview of the primary insurer, incorporating both internal and external data. It is a fast and easy way to optimally position your company. Advantages of a CRM system:
- Uniform, consistent data pool
- Central documentation of customer interactions
- Cross-customer coordination
- Rapid information retrieval
- Update on business activities with an overview of the status of new and renewal contracts.
- Evaluation options drawing on a variety of sources