eprimo GmbH had a static website and no option to add, remove or edit its own content. Changes and updates were outsourced to a service provider as needed. The company was looking to change this by introducing a new content management system.
A digital experience through a user-centric website
"Ibexa is one of our long-standing strategic partners in the field of digital experience platforms. We are therefore very pleased about the award, because it stands for an excellent partnership and a great appreciation of a successful, joint project."
Francesco Raaphorst l Division Manager PHP Experience & Commerce adesso SE
eprimo’s goal was to take the customer experience to a new level:
- Visiting the new website needed to win over customers and potential customers by providing user-friendly comfort services such as price calculators and price comparison tools.
- Existing customers needed to be able to find a wide range of functions in the customer portal, such as being able to change their budget billing amount, report their meter reading and update their address when they move house.
- Application sections needed to guide new customers through the process easily.
eprimo GmbH commissioned adesso with the relaunch of its website. The relaunch experts from adesso supported eprimo in modernising its website as part of a brand refresh. The two worked together closely to transform what had previously been a mostly static website, which couldn’t be accessed via a content management system in order to add, remove or edit content, into a modern, feature-rich web portal that encompasses the new look and feel of the energy transition company.
adesso services at a glance
- Complete relaunch of the website and self-service portal for around 1.7 million customers
- Ibexa DXP 3.3+ – new licence
- Headless CMS including a preview of edits made to the frontend
- React frontend
- adesso chatbot
- Smooth connection of third-party modules
- CMS: Ibexa DXP
- PHP web framework: Symfony
- Web hosting: Amazon Web Cloud
- Service layer: Amazon Lamda
- Frontend development: React
A new website was created for eprimo boasting new features,
improved usability and a fresh look and feel:
- A chatbot that has 3,000 chats a day and reduces the workload for the customer service team.
- A portal that directly reflects the corporate philosophy in every aspect.
- Customers and editors benefit from the user-friendly interface every day: the DXP offers an intuitive user interface and an appealing look and feel.
- The connection of energy calculators and automated application sections to win new customers ensure measurably higher customer satisfaction and thus contribute to an increase in sales.
eprimo GmbH is part of E.ON Energie Deutschland GmbH and is a German electricity and gas provider based in Neu-Isenburg. eprimo describes itself as an ‘energy discounter’.
Do you have any questions?
There is no website or brochure which can replace a personal meeting to talk about your goals and topics. We are looking forward to an appointment on site.