SPAX International wanted to initiate contact with a wide variety of customer groups at the right time, in the right place and with the right information in order to generate leads to promote the company’s growth.
Target group-oriented communication on various digital channels
SPAX International is a successful global manufacturer of fasteners and fastening systems. It is not uncommon for SPAX to be synonymous with screws – especially in timber construction.
To address the different target groups in the best possible way, various digital channels were used with optimised content. The reactions to this and the behaviour of the users were collected, evaluated and utilised to generate knowledge about the customer groups.
adesso supported SPAX International in setting up and expanding its Facebook and Instagram social media channels in various countries, developed a suitable communication concept, editorial planning and community management, plus took care of targeting and paid advertising for target group-specific advertisements.
Our experts were also actively involved in strategic consulting in the areas of consent management, customer data and lead management.
In addition, we assisted with the implementation of marketing automation using SAP Emarsys. Our activities here included:
- Analysing previous customer communication
- Technical and professional needs assessment for automated communication
- Consulting on the generation of customer data at various touch points
- Deriving customer journeys
- Defining user roles and user segments for optimal customer communication
- Data-driven segmentation of users
- Creating and implementing lead-nurturing campaigns
- Concept for newsletter marketing and welcome journeys
- Operational support for newsletters, multi-stage campaigns and automation flows
Content is now distributed on the basis of the knowledge gained and customers are optimally reached via the website, various social media channels, mailings and newsletters as well as paid advertising mechanisms. Based on their behaviour, users are segmented into audiences in real time. This provides the basis for personalised communication that boosts the conversion rate.
Do you have any questions?
There is no website or brochure which can replace a personal meeting to talk about your goals and topics. We are looking forward to an appointment on site.