Employers must observe legal requirements for a successful company pension scheme. Providers offering company pension plans should take these requirements into account in order to provide adequate support for their customers (employers) and protect them from liability risks.
The following points, among others, are important for successful company pension portfolio management:
- Employer obligation to provide information
- Obligations in the event of an employee’s premature departure
- Determination of the amount of the pension benefit to be paid
- Tax and contribution-related treatment of the company pension scheme in the event of a benefit claim
- Obligation to carry out an adaptation test
in|sure CollPhir allows you to map the life cycle of a labour law commitment and the associated business processes from the entitlement to benefits to the performance phase in compliance with the law.