Digital transformation is often associated with abstract concepts such as bits and bytes. But it also has real-life implications and applications. Making the digital transformation easier to grasp is also the goal of adesso’s digital day events. At various stops throughout adesso’s headquarters, the second-ever “digital pilgrimage” will give visitors an opportunity to experience how businesses are implementing solutions in the age of digitalisation, what their experiences have been so far and what lessons they have to share with other companies as they tackle this exciting new challenge. The event is geared towards specialists and business leaders who are helping shape the digital transformation of processes, with a focus on information technology, sales, marketing, quality assurance and controlling. The solutions on display at adesso will deal with IT-related subjects such as the Internet of Things (IoT), mobile business, artificial intelligence and augmented reality.
On 8 November, visitors to adesso’s digital day will complete a “pilgrimage”, moving from one digital experience to the next at the company’s headquarters. Representatives from a number of companies will be on hand to showcase their solutions:
- Daimler: The Ask Mercedes virtual assistant platform offers Mercedes owners an electronic, speech-based driver’s manual for their vehicles
- Innogy: In the E-Mobility@innogy project, adesso supports the company with the development of a modern portal solution
- Trilux: Digitalisation of lighting fixture production at an optimised production workstation
- Kostal: Digital product monitoring in the automotive OEM industry
- Bofrost: Digitalisation strategy in direct sales