The Federal Data Protection Act stipulates in § 4g that the company's data protection officer must make the following information available to everyone in a suitable manner:
1. Name of the responsible body:
2. Board of Directors:
Assigned head of data processing:
3. address of the responsible body:
4. The purpose of data collection, processing or use:
The purpose of the company is to provide advice on the selection, introduction and development of software systems and to develop software
5. Description of the groups of persons concerned and the relevant data or data categories:
Customer data, employee data as well as data from suppliers and, if applicable, from interested parties, insofar as these are required to fulfil the purposes mentioned under 4.
6. Recipients or categories of recipients to whom the data may be disclosed:
Public authorities in the case of overriding legal provisions, external contractors in accordance with §11 BDSG, as well as external offices and internal departments of the company to fulfill the purposes mentioned under 4.
7. Standard periods for the deletion of the data:
The legislator has enacted a variety of storage obligations and periods. After these periods have expired, the corresponding data is routinely deleted. If data are not affected by this, they are deleted when the purposes mentioned under 4. cease to apply.
8. Planned data transfer to third countries:
A transfer to third countries is not planned.
Data protection officer of adesso SE