We are convinced, just like the people behind the "Diversity Charter": Living diversity and appreciation have a positive impact on our organization and on society. As a visible commitment to these values, adesso signed the charter - and is thus part of a network of more than 4,000 companies and institutions.
Commitment black on white
We sign the "Diversity Charter"
A commitment, not a symbol
The goal of the initiative is to advance the recognition, appreciation and inclusion of diversity in the world of work. Organizations should create a working environment that is free of prejudice. All employees should be valued - regardless of age, ethnic origin and nationality, gender and gender identity, physical and mental abilities, religion and world view, sexual orientation and social origin.
Within the framework of the "Diversity Charter", we will
- maintain an organizational culture that is characterized by respect and appreciation for one another
- review our HR processes and ensure that they reflect the diverse skills and talents of all employees
- recognize diversity within and outside the organization, value the potential it contains, and use it profitably
- make the contents of the Charter the subject of internal and external dialog.
- report publicly on our activities and progress in promoting diversity and appreciation on an annual basis
- inform our employees about the added value of diversity and involve them in the implementation of the Charter
Do you have any questions?
Would you like to learn more about diversity, equity and inclusion or do you have questions about specific aspects? Get in touch with us.