The WLA Security Control Standard (WLA-SCS) is the only internationally recognised security standard for the lottery sector. It is designed to help WLA members achieve a level of security control that is consistent with the generally accepted best practices and allows for increased confidence in the integrity of their operations. The WLA-SCS specifies the practices necessary for an effective security management structure that allows a lottery to maintain the integrity, availability and confidentiality of information that is critical for its secure operation.
A security and risk management framework, such as the WLA-SCS, is established by comparing current security and integrity practices. Our IT security experts rely on proven methods used in the security sector.
Stay on top of things with our readiness check
- Implementation of common information security standards, such as ISO/IEC 27001, WLA SCS-2020 and, if necessary, other relevant catalogues
- Consideration of all relevant topics in the field of information security
- Evaluation of technical and organisational measures with regard to their conformity and adequacy
- Prepared presentation of the overall assessment of all measures
- Concise catalogue containing recommended actions