Competence Mechanical engineering
Supporting you on your path to the digital future
Mechanical engineering is an important mainstay of our society. This sector combines the disciplines of machine engineering, electronics engineering, automation engineering and IT to create complex mechatronic systems. Connecting these systems via the internet to global corporate IT to create cyber-physical systems (CPS) opens up the potential for new business models, providing more value for you and your customers. This progressive development leads you to Industry 4.0 and makes the Internet of Things (IoT) possible. adesso understands the technologies and mechanisms integral to the development of smart services, and will help you to use them profitably.
Fast, measureable results
We will support you on your path to becoming a digital enterprise, from the initial idea through to the implementation of new processes and technologies. Our experts have developed the concepts and tools necessary for us to come up with areas of action and achieve fast, measurable results.
- CRM solutions for sales and aftersales from a single source
- Business intelligence/business analytics/big data solutions for the collection, evaluation and presentation of your data, from business and logistics data through to process and shop-floor data.
- Alignment of IoT platforms, including remote data acquisition
- Advice on choosing between local IT infrastructure or cloud-based systems
- Tailored HMIs (human machine interfaces) suited to your corporate identity in terms of modern usability and user navigation
- Mobile applications for smart services for process monitoring or as a tool to support your pre- and aftersales, or as apps for your customers
- Product configuration in support of your sales and those of your partners
- Web portals as internal/external knowledge databases for your service, or as cost-efficient self-service for your customers
- E-commerce solutions for B2B and B2C operations, such as a digital spare-parts store or an online product catalogue
- Conceptual design and implementation of distributed automation processes
- Algorithmic optimisation of production processes – to reduce unnecessary waste, for example
Our technical and industry-specific expertise is bolstered by the application of sound process knowledge in the areas of requirements engineering, project management, process consulting, technical software consulting and the development of software solutions.
Would you like to find out more about our services and expertise? Don’t hesitate to get in touch.